Made by De Heren van Design
Click to see our website
This documentary is out there for a while – but still nice to watch in case you didnt see it yet… Written and Directed by Paul Rojanathara & Davis Johnson, Produced by R+I Film and an Original Concept by R+I Creative.
Even though some of us feel often in outer space, check this out… Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions 28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October, 2011.
Shooting locations in order of appearance:
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
Music: Jan Jelinek | Do Dekor, faitiche back2001 w+p by Jan Jelinek, published by scape Publishing / Universal
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory, NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth eol.jsc.nasa.gov
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
As mentioned before, Out Of Office is being Out Of Office in London at the moment. We just released our New Retail Reality and focused on new experiments of retail globally – like Boxpark Pop-Up Mall in Shoreditch, open since December.
“BOXPARK™ strips and refits shipping containers to create unique, low cost, low risk ‘Box Shops’. The Box Park was not the most inspiring we thought, however we were intrigued by the Nike+ Fuelstation outlet at Boxpark.
The Fuelstation, which is installed across nine Boxpark crates, features augmented reality, interactive information screens and digital mannequins, brings technology and retail to a whole new level… watch their video…
Out Of Office was nominated for Upcoming Trend Talent Award – and for this – we created this fun video to pitch ourselves…Enjoy!
Video: Jaap van ‘t Kruis
Drawings: Kirsten van Dam
Out Of Office was on the Dutch Design Week and noticed this interactive light installation: The Fly Light of Drift Design.
The 160 Glass tubes that lighten up and respond to the viewer are inspired by behavior from a flock of birds and the fascinating patterns they seem to make random in the air. But actually this behavior is not so accidental as it looks. Every bird has to keep a safe distance from their neighbor bird in front, below, above and next to it. They all want to fly in the middle of the group and no-one wants to be the leader flying in front. What will happen if an intruder interrupts? This is what the viewer will experience when approaching the Flylight.
Music by: A bird came FLYing